- READER REVIEWS
The Falafel Shop
Sun-Thu, 10am-2am; Fri-Sat, 10am-4am
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
Canal St. to 14th St., FDR Dr. to First Ave.
- Order Delivery with eat24hrs.com
The Falafel Shop, a vegetarian Middle Eastern place, is a casual, order-at-the-counter joint, with nineteen seats surrounded by poured concrete floors and reclaimed wood. The menu offers five sandwiches—falafel; the Israeli eggplant-stuffed pita called sabich—as well as four salads and freshly squeezed juices. Sides include classics (hummus, baba ghannouj, and the savory puff pastry bureka) and some less-traditional options (French fries, yucca fries, homemade pita chips).
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu