121 Fulton Street
Mon, 11am-11pm; Tue-Wed, 11am-midnight; Thu, 11am-1am; Fri, 11am-2am; Sat, 10:30am-2am; Sun, 10:30am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z at Fulton St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Singles Scene
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Beaver St. to Chambers St., Front St. to West St.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
This 4,300-square-foot gastropub (from the team behind the Ainsworth) has a sprawling menu by chef Eugene Law, including everything from ricotta meatball sliders and a roasted duck club sandwich to classic entrées such as steak frites. Tufted black-leather booths, lots of dark wood, and a fleet of flat-screen TVs in antique wooden frames give the space a clubby, Wall Street feel—which is probably the point.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu