- READER REVIEWS
The Garden Spot Cafe
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Greenpoint Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
With both indoor and outdoor dining, this cute café offers three meals a day, so you can start your day here with a breakfast sandwich or homemade granola and stop back on your way home for BBQ chicken and ribs.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu