Nearby Subway Stops
J, Z at Broad St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Dog-friendly gastropub the Growler Bites & Brews pours craft beers and dog-themed cocktails on Stone Street. There are growlers of beer "to stay or to go," small-producer-focused wines, and dogtails (for humans) including three kinds of Salty Dog and the Old Pal (rye whiskey, Campari, dry vermouth, grapefruit bitters). Brooklyn hot dogs, local sausages, several different sandwiches, and small plates like bone marrow and Spanish sardines soak up the booze. Sadly, pooches can't come inside, but they are welcome on the patio, where they'll be offered dog treats and a slurp from a hygienic communal water bowl.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu