Mon-Sat, 11am-4am; Sun, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
J, Z at Broad St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Dog-friendly gastropub the Growler Bites & Brews pours craft beers and dog-themed cocktails on Stone Street. There are growlers of beer "to stay or to go," small-producer-focused wines, and dogtails (for humans) including three kinds of Salty Dog and the Old Pal (rye whiskey, Campari, dry vermouth, grapefruit bitters). Mile End hot dogs, local sausages, several different sandwiches, and small plates like bone marrow and fried anchovies soak up the booze. Sadly, pooches can't come inside, but they are welcome on the patio, where they'll be offered dog treats and a slurp from a hygienic communal water bowl.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations