Mon-Thu, 4pm-midnight; Fri-Sat, noon-4am; Sun, noon-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Greenpoint Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
The Habitat, a little nook in Greenpoint, pretty much resembles the interior of a Big Buck Hunter lodge. The bar was built from scratch using wood from Williamsburg's own Moon River Chattle, and there are plenty of positives: a happy hour sangria special, macaroni and cheese, and $4 for select beers (among the dozen drafts are Greenpoint Havre Rouge, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale and Left Hand Milk Stout). Food, such as mussels fra diavolo and fish tacos (plus homemade ice cream), is served till midnight. First-time owner Nicole Orlando says she spent a lot of time on the bathrooms, and it shows: In addition to the old-school sink, there’s also a framed photo of sinks on the wall. And finally, the conversation piece: a German cuckoo clock!Happy Hour
Mon.-Fri., 4 p.m.–7 p.m., $4 select drafts, plus discounted sangria and well drinks.
Kitchen closes at midnight.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu