- READER REVIEWS
The Manhattan Ocean Club
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at 57th St.-Seventh Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Alan Stillman's Smith & Wollensky Restaurant Group also owns Maloney & Porcelli, Cité, Post House, and Park Avenue Café, among others), Manhattan Ocean Club delivers consistently good, straightforward, fresh seafood with little pretension but in a setting far more refined than the average fish shack. This genre has given way, for the most part, to a more delicate, nouvelle-influenced type of seafood emporium (Le Bernardin, Cello, et al.), but it's reassuring to know the prototype is still available.Recommended Dishes
Ocean Club clam chowder, $9.50; crispy crab cakes, $29; wild Alaskan king salmon, $29.75
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s