The Pan American
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Spring St.; J, Z at Bowery; B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.; N, R at Prince St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Three veterans of Nuevo Latino eatery Agua Dulce are behind the restaurant, which according to its website, focuses on the flavors of the Americas, "from Patagonia to Nova Scotia, Havana to New Orleans, the Yukon to the Yucatán, and everywhere in between."
If visions of ropa vieja poutine are dancing in your head, know that the menu tends to stick to one region at a time, ranging from queso fundido with shrimp and chorizo to a churrasco-style steak to macaroni and cheese made with quinoa-flour noodles.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu