Mon-Sat, 5:30pm-11pm; Sun, 5pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Late-Night Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Meg Grace, chef-partner of this personable East Village gastropub, gives her menu a strong Southern slant with buttermilk fried chicken and shrimp and grits, but the real signature item is the salted caramel "hoho" for dessert.Kitchen Hours
A late-night menu is served from 11 p.m.-1 a.m., Mon.-Sat.
Reservations are only accepted for groups of five to ten people; call after 4 p.m.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s