Mon-Sat, 5:30pm-11pm; Sun, 5pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Late-Night Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Meg Grace, chef-partner of this personable East Village gastropub, gives her menu a strong Southern slant with buttermilk fried chicken and shrimp and grits, but the real signature item is the salted caramel "hoho" for dessert.Kitchen Hours
A late-night menu is served from 11 p.m.-1 a.m., Mon.-Sat.
Reservations are only accepted for groups of five to ten people; call after 4 p.m.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu