- READER REVIEWS
The Shop at Andaz 5th Avenue
Mon-Fri, 6:30am-10:30am, 11:45am-4pm, and 5:30pm-9:30pm; Sat-Sun, 6:30am-4pm and 5:30pm-9:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Fifth Ave.; 4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
A farm-to-table restaurant that aims to highlight the best of New York, including Russ & Daughters cured and smoked fish, Café Grumpy coffee, Feather Ridge Farm eggs, cheeses from Murray’s and Stinky Bklyn, Balthazar baked goods, and McClure’s pickles.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic