- READER REVIEWS
The Shop at Andaz 5th Avenue
Mon-Fri, 6:30am-10:30am, 11:45am-4pm, and 5:30pm-9:30pm; Sat-Sun, 6:30am-4pm and 5:30pm-9:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Fifth Ave.; 4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
A farm-to-table restaurant that aims to highlight the best of New York, including Russ & Daughters cured and smoked fish, Café Grumpy coffee, Feather Ridge Farm eggs, cheeses from Murray’s and Stinky Bklyn, Balthazar baked goods, and McClure’s pickles.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight