- READER REVIEWS
The Shop at Andaz 5th Avenue
Mon-Fri, 6:30am-10:30am, 11:45am-4pm, and 5:30pm-9:30pm; Sat-Sun, 6:30am-4pm and 5:30pm-9:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Fifth Ave.; 4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
A farm-to-table restaurant that aims to highlight the best of New York, including Russ & Daughters cured and smoked fish, Café Grumpy coffee, Feather Ridge Farm eggs, cheeses from Murray’s and Stinky Bklyn, Balthazar baked goods, and McClure’s pickles.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu