Nearby Subway Stops
G at Clinton-Washington Aves.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The tone here may be nostalgic, from a vintage toilet paper holder and an antique cash register in the main room to the Art Nouveau-ish twisted vines and leaves painted on the ceiling, but the cuisine’s an au courant balance of satisfying if less than flashy fare. The menu adds an international flair to comfort food, with subtle Asian or Mediterranean twists. Offerings range from Bourbon BBQ baby back ribs to miso salmon. Revellers, take heed: weekend nights, the bar can take on a party atmosphere.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu