- READER REVIEWS
The Waffle Shack
This venue is closed.
The hot-dog truck that was parked behind a chain-link fence at Beach 74th Street and Beach Channel Drive has been purchased by another hot-dog vendor — but the new operator is taking things in a different direction. He’s opened the Waffle Shack, a self-declared “Chicken & Ribs” joint that specializes in (what else?) chicken and waffles. And a smoker perched in front of the truck lets you know this place means business about its ribs.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu