Mon-Wed, 4pm-2am; Thu, 4pm-4am; Fri, 2pm-4am; Sat, 10:30am-4am; Sun, 10:30am-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Bleecker St.; F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
From the folks behind Wilfie & Nell, the Wren nods to American and British bar food. Think jars filled with everything from chicken liver mousse to smoked trout pate; also a tasty-sounding grilled kale and asparagus salad with crispy pancetta and pickled egg. Booze-wise, the cocktail list consists of tweaked classics, plus a well-curated wine and beer list.Kitchen hours
Kitchen closes at 1 a.m.
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations