Mon-Wed, 4pm-2am; Thu, 4pm-4am; Fri, 2pm-4am; Sat, 10:30am-4am; Sun, 10:30am-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Bleecker St.; F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
From the folks behind Wilfie & Nell, the Wren nods to American and British bar food. Think jars filled with everything from chicken liver mousse to smoked trout pate; also a tasty-sounding grilled kale and asparagus salad with crispy pancetta and pickled egg. Booze-wise, the cocktail list consists of tweaked classics, plus a well-curated wine and beer list.Kitchen hours
Kitchen closes at 1 a.m.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More