Mon-Fri, 7am-11pm; Sat, 7:30am-11pm; Sun, 7:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Bleecker St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Beer and Wine Only
Time spent at Think Coffee might just jumpstart your dormant dissertation. This coffeehouse keeps students (and the rest of the East Village locals) well caffeinated and nourished. It also brings a social conscience to the dirty business of selling coffee: Think brews only Fair Trade, organic, and shade-grown java; the hormone-free milk comes from small farms in the Hudson Valley; and ten percent of profits are donated to local charities. The food menu consists mostly of soups, sandwiches, and salads—all made in-house—and breads and confections brought in from a veritable greatest-hits list of small New York bakeries (Tom Kat, Sweet Dreams, TriBeCa Oven).
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s