Mon-Fri, 7am-11pm; Sat, 7:30am-11pm; Sun, 7:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Bleecker St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Beer and Wine Only
Time spent at Think Coffee might just jumpstart your dormant dissertation. This coffeehouse keeps students (and the rest of the East Village locals) well caffeinated and nourished. It also brings a social conscience to the dirty business of selling coffee: Think brews only Fair Trade, organic, and shade-grown java; the hormone-free milk comes from small farms in the Hudson Valley; and ten percent of profits are donated to local charities. The food menu consists mostly of soups, sandwiches, and salads—all made in-house—and breads and confections brought in from a veritable greatest-hits list of small New York bakeries (Tom Kat, Sweet Dreams, TriBeCa Oven).
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More