- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Highly undersung pizzaiola brothers Saverio and Ciro Verde have joined forces at Thirty One, a onetime pizza and panini joint that now has a dining room, not to mention a big menu that markedly resembles the one at Ciro’s popular Murray Hill restaurant, Da Ciro—down to his signature focaccia robiola, a thin, double-crusted phenomenon stuffed with the creamy cheese and drizzled with truffle oil. Moreover, at Thirty One, the same great bucatini all’amatriciana, an estimable brick-oven-roasted chicken, and righteous tiramisu come with a fat Queens discount.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu