This venue is closed.
Before Danube, before Wallsé, before Cafe Sabarsky, there was Vienna 79 and its pioneering chef, Thomas Ferlesch, who after an eleven-year run at Café des Artistes has reemerged in Fort Greene, where he’s opened this Viennese bistro. Think Wiener schnitzel, think beef goulash, and, especially, think dessert, like farmer-cheese strudel and linzertorte (mit schlag).Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 10:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Mon.; three courses, $19.55
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?