Tick Tock Diner
Daily, 24 hours
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 34th St.-Penn Station; 1, 2, 3 at 34th St.-Penn Station
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
29th St. to 39th St., Sixth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Red, yellow, and green neon lights combine with a shiny chrome exterior to promise big things at this mammoth 24-hour diner cattycorner from Madison Square Garden. And in terms of real estate, the place certainly delivers: The dining area can accommodate 300 customers easily what with its six rows of two-top, four-top and six-top booths. The menu retreats from this steroid approach by sticking to comfort food with mercifully few extraneous dishes alongside its handful of embellished standards like Granny's Pancakes (made with apples, honey, raisins, and walnuts) and a Black Jack Burger spiced up with Cajun seasonings.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More