Tick Tock Diner
Daily, 24 hours
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 34th St.-Penn Station; 1, 2, 3 at 34th St.-Penn Station
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
29th St. to 39th St., Sixth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Red, yellow, and green neon lights combine with a shiny chrome exterior to promise big things at this mammoth 24-hour diner cattycorner from Madison Square Garden. And in terms of real estate, the place certainly delivers: The dining area can accommodate 300 customers easily what with its six rows of two-top, four-top and six-top booths. The menu retreats from this steroid approach by sticking to comfort food with mercifully few extraneous dishes alongside its handful of embellished standards like Granny's Pancakes (made with apples, honey, raisins, and walnuts) and a Black Jack Burger spiced up with Cajun seasonings.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu