TOM: Tuesday Dinner
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
- Notable Chef
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Special Occasion
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Tom Colicchio announced he would open a restaurant called — get this — Tom. Well, not a traditional restaurant so much as a project: Every other Tuesday he'll be preparing dinners in Craft's private dining room, which will have (YES!) an open kitchen. There will be a fixed menu of plates that are "more in the direction of the kind of composed dishes I’ve done at other parts of my career, such as at Mondrian and Gramercy Tavern," as he told us previously.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu