- READER REVIEWS
Tony Luke's Old Philly Style Sandwiches
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.; A, C, E at 42nd St.-Port Authority Bus Terminal
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
32nd St. to 52nd St., Sixth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
As it turns out, Philadelphia has more to offer than scrapple and cheese steaks. There's also the syntactically challenged "Roast Pork Italian." Most everything at the new Manhattan branch is imported from Philly, including the no-frills, fluorescent-lit look.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu