Mon-Wed; 11:30am-midnight; Thu-Fri, 11:30am-1am; Sat, 11am-1am; Sun, 11am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
Tortaria bridges the gap between the taco and sandwich trends. The 65-seat restaurant, co-owned by Howard Berke of Caliente Cab Co., doubles as a bodega selling Mexican pantry staples; there's also a full bar specializing in fresh-squeezed-fruit margaritas and Mexican beers. Torta sandwiches in varieties like pulled pork or short ribs are a highlight on the menu, while taquitos on house-made corn tortillas are another option, along with apps, soups, and salads.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s