Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
68th St. to 96th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamlessweb.com
This venue is closed.
With branches on the Upper East Side and now Kips Bay, this pizzeria chainlet, affiliated in some nebulous way with the Coney Island original, upholds the thin-crust no-slices tradition. The new Kips Bay branch boasts a sidewalk café, a full menu of salads, pastas, and entrées, and very convenient proximity to the multiplex.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu