Mon-Wed, 7am-10:30am, noon-2:30pm and 5:30pm-10:30pm; Thu-Fri, 7am-10:30am, noon-2:30pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Sat, 7am-10:30am and 5:30pm-11pm; Sun, 7am-10:30am, 10:30am-2:30pm and 5:30pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F at 57th St.; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.; N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
The tall, windowless room here has a chameleon-like quality, which makes it equally pleasant for a starchy business lunch, clubby late-night dining, or an early-morning breakfast. Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s flashy, seemingly effortless cooking achieves a similar effect. Our perfect day might begin with a wheel of lobster hash for brunch (or, if we’re feeling reckless, coddled eggs with crisped short ribs), lobster bisque and a bite of crisped skate wing for lunch, and for dinner the chef’s signature escargot risotto.Brunch
Sun., 10:30 a.m.—2:30 p.m.
Best of New York Awards
Recipes at TOWN
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu