Tracy Stern SALONTEA TeaBar
This venue is closed.
Society hostess turned tea maven Tracy Stern is behind SALONTEA TeaBar. No, silly, it’s not a beauty salon where they serve tea (kind of like the barbershop that serves booze). Rather, it’s a nod to the salon in the traditional sense — except it has a disco ball. And Philippe Starck chairs. The tooooo cute, sixteen-seat parlor will serve teas from Stern’s various lines, in addition to other bevvies, as well as madeleines and macarons. According to Stern’s site, the Toxic Beauty blend is “used by models for weight loss” and contains “all the antioxidants needed to forgive a hectic lifestyle.” (Translation: It’s for anorexic drunks?)
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture