Tracy Stern SALONTEA TeaBar
This venue is closed.
Society hostess turned tea maven Tracy Stern is behind SALONTEA TeaBar. No, silly, it’s not a beauty salon where they serve tea (kind of like the barbershop that serves booze). Rather, it’s a nod to the salon in the traditional sense — except it has a disco ball. And Philippe Starck chairs. The tooooo cute, sixteen-seat parlor will serve teas from Stern’s various lines, in addition to other bevvies, as well as madeleines and macarons. According to Stern’s site, the Toxic Beauty blend is “used by models for weight loss” and contains “all the antioxidants needed to forgive a hectic lifestyle.” (Translation: It’s for anorexic drunks?)
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu