Tracy Stern SALONTEA TeaBar
This venue is closed.
Society hostess turned tea maven Tracy Stern is behind SALONTEA TeaBar. No, silly, it’s not a beauty salon where they serve tea (kind of like the barbershop that serves booze). Rather, it’s a nod to the salon in the traditional sense — except it has a disco ball. And Philippe Starck chairs. The tooooo cute, sixteen-seat parlor will serve teas from Stern’s various lines, in addition to other bevvies, as well as madeleines and macarons. According to Stern’s site, the Toxic Beauty blend is “used by models for weight loss” and contains “all the antioxidants needed to forgive a hectic lifestyle.” (Translation: It’s for anorexic drunks?)
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl