Trailer Park Lounge & Grill
Mon-Wed, noon-1am; Thu, noon-1:30am; Fri-Sat, noon-2am; Sun, 2pm-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.; 1 at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
For those who like their hot dogs and hamburgers with a side of kitsch, we recommend Chelsea's Trailer Park Lounge & Grill. The white-trash memorabilia—including a collection of bios with titles like Elvis: What Happened?, Thin Ice: The Tonya Harding Story, and Jim Bakker's I Was Wrong—is unsurpassed. But we'd return for the "fat dog," a terrific char-grilled knockwurst served with sweet-potato fries. The chili's not bad, either.Happy Hour
Daily, 4 p.m.—6 p.m.
Mon.-Tue., draft beer and burger, $13.95
Fat dog with sweet-potato fries, $9.95
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up