- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Graham Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Named for its address on Graham Avenue, Trattoria 312 is a classic Italian restaurant with a focus on brick oven pizzas. Past the flat screen TV and sports bar vibe in front, the square dining room boasts a decorative fireplace surrounded by a graffitied wall. The menu (some of which was left over from predecessor Barosa) extends from seafood starters and salads to simple entrees, like grilled pork chops topped with cherry peppers, mushrooms and onions or chicken/veal scaloppini. However, thin-crust pizzas are the main attraction. If a toppings combination doesn’t click from the limited selection, which includes a four cheese pie or the Milano (tomatoes, mozzarella, mushrooms and sausage), build your own pizza from a list of simple but flavorful toppings, from pepperoni and prosciutto to anchovies and artichokes.Recommended Dishes
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s