- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Graham Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Named for its address on Graham Avenue, Trattoria 312 is a classic Italian restaurant with a focus on brick oven pizzas. Past the flat screen TV and sports bar vibe in front, the square dining room boasts a decorative fireplace surrounded by a graffitied wall. The menu (some of which was left over from predecessor Barosa) extends from seafood starters and salads to simple entrees, like grilled pork chops topped with cherry peppers, mushrooms and onions or chicken/veal scaloppini. However, thin-crust pizzas are the main attraction. If a toppings combination doesn’t click from the limited selection, which includes a four cheese pie or the Milano (tomatoes, mozzarella, mushrooms and sausage), build your own pizza from a list of simple but flavorful toppings, from pepperoni and prosciutto to anchovies and artichokes.Recommended Dishes
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl