- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Graham Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Named for its address on Graham Avenue, Trattoria 312 is a classic Italian restaurant with a focus on brick oven pizzas. Past the flat screen TV and sports bar vibe in front, the square dining room boasts a decorative fireplace surrounded by a graffitied wall. The menu (some of which was left over from predecessor Barosa) extends from seafood starters and salads to simple entrees, like grilled pork chops topped with cherry peppers, mushrooms and onions or chicken/veal scaloppini. However, thin-crust pizzas are the main attraction. If a toppings combination doesn’t click from the limited selection, which includes a four cheese pie or the Milano (tomatoes, mozzarella, mushrooms and sausage), build your own pizza from a list of simple but flavorful toppings, from pepperoni and prosciutto to anchovies and artichokes.Recommended Dishes
- Manhattan’s New Ample Hills Offers Pie Sundaes
- Café Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’