Mon-Sat, 11:45am-midnight; Sun, 11am-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at 57th St.-Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
51st St. to 59th St., Fifth Ave. to Eighth Ave.
Follow the giant white plaster nose that looms above the entrance like a Route 66 roadside diner icon, for the restaurant's unmatched antipasto bar, crackling pizzas, and consistently reliable kitchen. This Milton Glaser-designed landmark continues to bustle because of items like bistecca alla fiorentina drizzled with balsamic.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu