- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C at Chambers St.; 1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Dey St. to Canal St., Centre St. to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Classic Italian fare like chicken parmigiana, sausage and peppers, and a variety of pizzas. Owned by three Tribeca-residing sisters, their aim was to open an Italian restaurant "where the chefs are all Italian" (their chef is from Naples and their pizzaiolo is from northern Italy) and where prices weren't going to drive away "the people who made Tribeca."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu