- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C at Chambers St.; 1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Dey St. to Canal St., Centre St. to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Classic Italian fare like chicken parmigiana, sausage and peppers, and a variety of pizzas. Owned by three Tribeca-residing sisters, their aim was to open an Italian restaurant "where the chefs are all Italian" (their chef is from Naples and their pizzaiolo is from northern Italy) and where prices weren't going to drive away "the people who made Tribeca."
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member