This venue is closed.
Tresanti's owner, Michael Longi, is from a restaurant family; his father, Jerry, owns Primavera pizzeria on 53rd Street and Second Avenue. The restaurant serves brick-oven-baked Napolitano-style pizzas (many featuring housemade mozzarella), housemade pastas, and other red-sauce fare including some chicken dishes.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu