- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 11am-3pm and 5pm-10pm; Sat, 4pm-10pm; Sun, 5pm-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Battery Pl. to Canal St., FDR Dr. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
In two daily waves that come like clockwork, Tribeca Hana serves locals who return for dependable sushi in generous helpings. At lunch, you'll fight for a table as hordes of office workers descend. But at dinnertime, tumbleweeds practically roll through the dining room as the business shifts to nonstop takeout and delivery. Sushi and sashimi work best here; stick with combination rolls, like a plump dragon roll of eel wrapped in avocado, or the special tuna roll with tuna, salmon, and yellowtail pressed into a fat disk. The kitchen is less adept with cooked dishes. Yakitori and teriyaki arrive glutinous with lukewarm sides of rice. Décor is standard-issue strip mall Japanese: paper hanging lamps, faux-bamboo accents, and a tchotchke-laden tea cart in a beige-and-brown room.Recommended Dishes
Special tuna roll, $7.95; dragon roll, $10.95; sushi-sashimi combination, $25.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu