- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Trigo references its Tribeca neighborhood’s industrial-warehouse past with a lofty stone-and-steel design that evokes a grand old food hall. The Mediterranean menu follows suit with categories for meat, cheese, fish, and vegetables. And as far as starch goes, weak-willed carbophobes stand little chance of resisting flatbreads baked front and center in the dining room’s wood-fired oven.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu