- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Trigo references its Tribeca neighborhood’s industrial-warehouse past with a lofty stone-and-steel design that evokes a grand old food hall. The Mediterranean menu follows suit with categories for meat, cheese, fish, and vegetables. And as far as starch goes, weak-willed carbophobes stand little chance of resisting flatbreads baked front and center in the dining room’s wood-fired oven.
- Fairway Market Officially Files for Bankruptcy
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online