- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Trigo references its Tribeca neighborhood’s industrial-warehouse past with a lofty stone-and-steel design that evokes a grand old food hall. The Mediterranean menu follows suit with categories for meat, cheese, fish, and vegetables. And as far as starch goes, weak-willed carbophobes stand little chance of resisting flatbreads baked front and center in the dining room’s wood-fired oven.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s