- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
After short-lived but attention-getting stints at Local and Capitale, Franklin Becker reemerges just off the Tribeca Grand Hotel's Church Lounge lobby, in what used to be the Sanctum lounge. Seasonal touches abound on the Asian-inflected American menu and assorted bonbons by New York's top artisanal chocolatiers pop up here and there.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu