Trois Pommes Patisserie
This venue is closed.
It’s always nice to put a face to a name—or, in certain cases, a cookie, a pie, or a devil’s-food cupcake. And that’s exactly what fans of former Union Square Cafe pastry chef Emily Isaac can now do at Trois Pommes Patisserie, her new Park Slope pastry shop. An open kitchen where Isaac whips up everything from buns and brownies to Greenmarket-inspired fruit pies and ice cream gives the twelve-seat shop a cozy, down-home feel. It also affords Isaac the opportunity to finally get to know her adoring sweet-toothed public. “I loved working at Union Square Cafe,” she says, “but you don’t really get to talk to anyone or see people enjoying your stuff.”
Recipes at Trois Pommes Patisserie
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella