Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.; N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.; F at 57th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
"The finest restaurants in the world," reside in Trump Tower proclaims a sign near the building’s entrance. Not quite. At Trump Grill finding something that "fine" to eat is as difficult as singling out an “apprentice” on TV. Glossy wood paneling and gilded mirrors recall Atlantic City more than Midtown and seats are filled with misguided tourists hoping for a Donald sighting. New Yorkers are savvier. We know that despite what the sign reads, countless restaurants trump this spot.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu