Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 34th St.-Penn Station
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Beer and Wine Only
16th St. to 47th St., Madison Ave. to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
If you work at MSG or the main post office branch you've likely already eaten here. But if you're catching a train at Penn Station, or have tickets to the Garden, you should be aware that you're only minutes away from a plate of salt-and-pepper shrimp or General Tso's chicken. As has become increasingly prevalent in the Chinese-restaurant universe, there's also a sushi bar, plus a private dining area.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu