- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
A tuk tuk is a three-wheeled motorized Thai taxi that looks a little like a golf-cart-size version of Jed Clampett's rickety old ride. The toy model at the door isn't for sale, but the cans of jackfruit and curry paste on the shelves are. And the menu ranges from the familiar (tom yum, larb) to the more obscure.Extra
Green curry, $9; steamed whitefish, $14
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?