- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D at 125th St.; 1 at 125th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Beer and Wine Only
110th-130th Sts., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
This venue is closed.
Don't be fooled by the takeout shawarma station up front. There is a serious Middle Eastern chef in the kitchen, turning out some very fresh and tasty food, like cabbage-fennel salad, terrific hummus, and fragrant stuffed artichokes. Desserts are a specialty, the frozen halvah parfait in particular.Extra
Tasting Menu: Daily, 5pm-11pm; three courses, $19.95
Prix-Fixe Menu: Mon-Fri, 11am-4pm; three courses, $12
Brunch: Sat-Sun, 9:30am-4pm; $5-$11
Delivery: 110th St. to 130th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.Recommended Dishes
Cabbage-fennel salad, $4.50; hummus, $4.50; stuffed artichokes, $9; halvah parfait, $7
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu