Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center; F, G at 15th St.-Prospect Park
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
44th St. to 60th St., Third Ave. to Eighth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Pino Luongo's most ambitious project yet, this Rockefeller Center paean to all things Tuscan combines a rustic dining room with a downstairs marketplace complex of salad, sandwich, and pasta stations, plus a bakery and espresso bar.
Rigatoni buttera, $18
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu