- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Singles Scene
This venue is closed.
At the dramatic, high-ceilinged space designed by Jeffrey Beer, the new antipasto bar dispenses an abbondanza of salumi, cheese, frittatas, and vegetables, and the Florentine T-bone hasn't vanished--it's just been jazzed up with red and green condimenti.
Roasted duck, $29; lobster aioli, $39.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu