- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Singles Scene
This venue is closed.
At the dramatic, high-ceilinged space designed by Jeffrey Beer, the new antipasto bar dispenses an abbondanza of salumi, cheese, frittatas, and vegetables, and the Florentine T-bone hasn't vanished--it's just been jazzed up with red and green condimenti.
Roasted duck, $29; lobster aioli, $39.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages