Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
Chambers St. to 20th St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
Slices at Tutto Bene fall firmly within the “neighborhood pizza joint” category, though the crust—thin and appealingly crisp—is better than average. Toppings are arrayed generously, like the dense assemblages of thick sausage, pepperoni, and chicken that adorn the various meat pies. Although the red sauce is thin, it’s flavorful enough with hints of oregano. Beyond pizza, there are hot heroes on doughy Italian bread, and a full selection of pastas. The storefront’s small space offers only limited eat-in capacity: a mere twelve chairs. A television generally tuned to Spanish-language stations provides some limited ambiance. Copper pans, photos of the Rat Pack, and a rainbow flag do the rest.Recommended Dishes
Plain slice, $2.50; slice with one topping, $3.50; lasagna, $8.50
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu