- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Tues, 11:30am-11pm; Wed-Thu, 11:30am-midnight; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
Grand St. to 14th St., Ave. C to Third Ave.
This venue is closed.
Stay away from the pastas and main dishes here, because you won't be happy. What will make you happy at Two Boots? The best old-fashioned, thin-crust, really spicy laden-with-everything-in-the-kitchen kind of pizza. The kids are gonna love this place—unless you want to keep it for yourself.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu