Nearby Subway Stops
G at Classon Ave.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Notable Chef
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Reservations Not Required
This venue is closed.
King Phojanakong has brought Kuma Inn's Southeast-Asian small plates to this sister restaurant in Brooklyn. Unlike the Lower East Side original, Umi Nom features $10 noodle dishes like Pancit Canton — egg noodles with sausage, chicken, soy, and fish sauce — plus a fried-rice lineup. The name is a play on the Tagalog verb meaning “to drink,” but the forth coming liquor license will only be for beer, wine, and sake.
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery