Nearby Subway Stops
G at Classon Ave.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Notable Chef
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Reservations Not Required
This venue is closed.
King Phojanakong has brought Kuma Inn's Southeast-Asian small plates to this sister restaurant in Brooklyn. Unlike the Lower East Side original, Umi Nom features $10 noodle dishes like Pancit Canton egg noodles with sausage, chicken, soy, and fish sauce plus a fried-rice lineup. The name is a play on the Tagalog verb meaning to drink, but the forth coming liquor license will only be for beer, wine, and sake.
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages
- Turns Out the Robot Apocalypse Will Begin at Fast-Food Restaurants
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food