Nearby Subway Stops
G at Classon Ave.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Notable Chef
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Reservations Not Required
This venue is closed.
King Phojanakong has brought Kuma Inn's Southeast-Asian small plates to this sister restaurant in Brooklyn. Unlike the Lower East Side original, Umi Nom features $10 noodle dishes like Pancit Canton — egg noodles with sausage, chicken, soy, and fish sauce — plus a fried-rice lineup. The name is a play on the Tagalog verb meaning “to drink,” but the forth coming liquor license will only be for beer, wine, and sake.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu