Uncle Moe's Burrito & Taco Shop
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
14th St. to 29th St., Third Ave. to Eighth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Hungry lunchtime throngs swarm to Uncle Moe’s Burrito and Taco Shop for low-fat, healthy eats that don’t compromise on size or flavor. Fans line up for fresh ingredients in dishes like the slow-roasted chicken, pollo verde chicken tacos with sesame and pumpkin seeds, or the enormous California burrito bursting with chunky guacamole and fillings galore. Wash it all down with a cold horchata, and you’ll need a serious siesta.
Guacamole and chips, $7.40; California burrito, $9.95
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu