Uptown Renaissance Restaurant
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at 116th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
The formidable Amy Ruth’s is across the street, but this soul food restaurant holds its own with its healthy approach to cooking (no MSG, nitrites, or artificial seasonings allowed). Fish, grits, and eggs are an excellent starter. Another bonus: It’s open 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays.Recommended Dishes
Fish, grits and eggs, $5.95 (breakfast special)
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu