- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Thu, noon-10pm; Fri-Sat, noon-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
66th St. to 96th St., East End Ave. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
Ronen Seri of Blossom in Chelsea and Café Blossom on the Upper West Side opens a third vegan restaurant with a menu will be similar to the one at Blossom — including include the soy burger with tempeh bacon that Gwyneth Paltrow has been known to enjoy. Low seating and dim lights will make for a lounge-y atmosphere, as will a list of organic and kosher wines and beers.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu