- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Spring St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
In theory, Va Tutto! is a great place for a romantic dinner. The grade-A verdant garden in the back (next to another of the city’s great dining gardens, Le Jardin Bistro’s) is as intimate as it is secluded from the busy Soho streets. The rustic interior, while bordering uncomfortably on country kitchen décor, is warm with exposed brick and heavy wooden tables. Unfortunately, the less-than-spectacular dishes at this regional Italian haunt can overshadow even the aforementioned lovely features. The lower-risk propositions—like the antipasti plate with salumi, prosciutto, and assorted cheeses—turn out to be the culinary highlights of the menu. As the restaurant has a fairly high turnover of chefs, the fare could improve on the next visit. Just proceed with caution.Brunch
Sat-Sun, noon-4pmRecommended Dishes
Antipasti plate, $12
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu