- READER REVIEWS
Valley Shepherd Creamery
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Greenmarket veteran Eran Wajswol, owner of New Jersey’s Valley Shepherd Creamery, sells his raw-milk, cave-aged cheeses at farmers’ markets and at the “Sheep Shoppe” on his own 120-acre Morris County farm and at this dairy-dedicated Manhattan storefront in Soho. At the small shop, he stocks twenty or so of his cheeses, plus cultured butter, sheep’s-milk yogurt, fresh pastas like gnocchi and ricotta-stuffed ravioli, lamb meat, and cheese condiments. Wajswol calls his mixed-sheep’s-and-cow’s-milk version of Brie “Brielle” and serves it on sandwiches made with bread from neighboring Grandaisy Bakery.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu