- READER REVIEWS
Vanessa's Dumpling House
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.; B, D at Grand St.
After a recent renovation, Vanessa’s dropped from five to four for a dollar and some change, brazenly deviating from the going rate. But what you lose in volume, you gain in a superb contrast of textures: the crisp chewiness of the golden-seared side versus its soft, quasi-tender counterpart.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu