- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Third Ave.; 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
4th St. to 24th St., Ave. D to Seventh Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Although the orange walls and blue light fixtures suggest a formulaic approach to design (and underscore its fast-food format), the Beijing-style street food here is refreshingly handmade, and it shows—from the healthy boiled seafood to the rich fried cabbage and pork. Steamed buns (filled with vegetables, pork, or sweet red-bean paste) are by far the best bang for your buck, but the greasy, crisp sesame pancake sandwiches of pork, beef, and vegetables have also earned a well-deserved fan base. Avoid the Japanese dishes, which often fall short; consider taking home a bag of 30 frozen dumplings instead.Recommended Dishes
Sesame pancake sandwich with roast pork, $2.99; vegetable fried dumplings, $2.49; steamed red-bean-paste bun, $1.29
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More