- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Third Ave.; 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
4th St. to 24th St., Ave. D to Seventh Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Although the orange walls and blue light fixtures suggest a formulaic approach to design (and underscore its fast-food format), the Beijing-style street food here is refreshingly handmade, and it shows—from the healthy boiled seafood to the rich fried cabbage and pork. Steamed buns (filled with vegetables, pork, or sweet red-bean paste) are by far the best bang for your buck, but the greasy, crisp sesame pancake sandwiches of pork, beef, and vegetables have also earned a well-deserved fan base. Avoid the Japanese dishes, which often fall short; consider taking home a bag of 30 frozen dumplings instead.Recommended Dishes
Sesame pancake sandwich with roast pork, $2.99; vegetable fried dumplings, $2.49; steamed red-bean-paste bun, $1.29
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu