Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Cathedral Pkwy./110th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Chef
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
George Zoitas shuttles fresh ingredients from his Westside Market into the kitchen at his new Morningside Heights endeavor, Vareli. The operation might remind you a little bit of market-lounge hybrid Kashkaval (no relation), and indeed the food is Mediterranean here also, with a focus on dips, Turkish flatbread, charcuterie, and cheeses. Israeli chef Amitzur Mor was a chef de partie at Bouley for five years, and he gets a front-of-the-house assist from GM Richard Bill, who was previously a sommelier at Michael’s as well as at Tom Valenti’s restaurants.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up