Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Cathedral Pkwy./110th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Chef
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
George Zoitas shuttles fresh ingredients from his Westside Market into the kitchen at his new Morningside Heights endeavor, Vareli. The operation might remind you a little bit of market-lounge hybrid Kashkaval (no relation), and indeed the food is Mediterranean here also, with a focus on dips, Turkish flatbread, charcuterie, and cheeses. Israeli chef Amitzur Mor was a chef de partie at Bouley for five years, and he gets a front-of-the-house assist from GM Richard Bill, who was previously a sommelier at Michael’s as well as at Tom Valenti’s restaurants.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s