This venue is closed.
Love vegetarian Indian food but find the options overwhelming? We empathize: We’re constantly mistaking the iddly for the dosa. Skip the menu hassle by dining at this multitiered restaurant where, before you're seated, you’ll be asked to remove your shoes. Everything on the prix fixe menu will be delivered to you in wave after wave of small bowls containing boldly spiced vegetables and grains. The only decision to make is which socks to wear.Prix-Fixe
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu