Mon-Fri, 4pm-11pm; Sat, 4pm-midnight; Sun, 3pm-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
Unlike other cheap Mexican joints, the sizzling fajitas, tacos, and burritos are made fresh at this cozy spot. You can taste the difference in spicy cilantro salsa, crispy homemade chips, and mouthwatering guacamole. Service is friendly, and the atmosphere—candlelit tables, warm yellow walls, loungy Latin grooves—is another reason to linger.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s