Mon-Fri, 4pm-11pm; Sat, 4pm-midnight; Sun, 3pm-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
Unlike other cheap Mexican joints, the sizzling fajitas, tacos, and burritos are made fresh at this cozy spot. You can taste the difference in spicy cilantro salsa, crispy homemade chips, and mouthwatering guacamole. Service is friendly, and the atmosphere—candlelit tables, warm yellow walls, loungy Latin grooves—is another reason to linger.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu